1.17.2008

Re-Mix

I'm becoming insane while I'm hearing comforting sounds and the missed symphony in a psychedelic trip whit the king christian one more time.
I know that life is not distant but to front face to face the death when i wake up is not an option because i'm human after all and I only know that I only want to make love, meet the world, to travel around the world, and to be harder, better, faster, stronger and special. I only want to be with you at the end of all.
Please put your hands up in the air and say a pray for me and; when the voices tell you the truth, you will understand me and you'll know that I never was a crazy boy, I was a dark design; I only was... your true love.







Jajajaja
Títulos de canciones en inglés con una historia.
xD

Me gusta hacer eso cuando no traigo ideas.
:)

Esta vez fueron canciones de Mew, Daft punk e Infected mushroom.
Greetings!

1 comentario:

Pages Across Unwritten Like dijo...

exelente ... son muy buenas
bandas , tengo algunas canciones
de ellos que estes de lo
mejor amigo